Public Sales Dates & Times
MARCH 2017 SALE
Saturday, March 25th from 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, March 26th 10th from 9:00am - 12:00pm
Half Price Sale Dates & Times*
Saturday, March 25th from 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday, March 26th from 9:00am-12:00pm
* Please note that our sale floor is closed & cleared of shoppers @ 2:00pm, prior to the start of our Saturday Half Price Pre-Sale at 3:00pm.
Spring/Summer 2017 Sale Location
Gym - Cardinal Cushing Center
405 Washington Street
Hanover, MA 02339
Currently we accept VISA, MasterCard, cash and local checks only at the sale. MA License & photo ID required for checks and credit cards.
Checks: A valid MA driver's license will be required for all checks. The check writer's name and address must be pre-printed on the check. We charge $25 for any returned checks and those checks are also subject to any applicable bank fees.
- Leave children at home. Children are allowed however, we strongly suggest that you leave them at home if at all possible. Our sales are crowded and busy and are not always a fun or safe place for small children. Also, for security reasons, we only allow umbrella strollers on the sales floor during our events.
- If you need to bring a child be sure to bring an umbrella stroller. For security reasons and safety reason we prefer umbrella strollers (a stroller that folds up like an umbrella) on the sales floor during our events.
- Shoppers are welcome to bring a basket (laundry or other), bin or large tote to carry your items in during the sale but please no shopping bags. Bags will be checked at the door when exiting the sale.
- We have a HOLD BAY available to our shoppers, items may be held for 1 hour before being returned to the sales floor. The hold bay is cleared and unclaimed items returned to the sale floor prior to the Half Price Sale.
- We ask that shoppers are respectful of our consignors items. Re-hang items you decided not to buy, don't leave items laying on the floor or in discard piles around the venue and don't let your children play with the toys. Any shopper or child seen not being respectful of items will be asked to leave the sale.